KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications
Features Advanced Wide Viewing Technology and 1000 cd/m² for best optical performance
19 settembre 2018
Kyoto/London – The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic devices, is expanding its range with a new 12.1" TFT module with Advanced Wide View technology and 1000 cd/m² brightness for off-highway applications. The display is therefore precisely adapted to the new requirements in construction machines and tractors: The range of software menus is rapidly expanding and the work cabins are generously glazed. The ISO Bus terminals used therefore require a larger display area with high performance visibility in order to be able to display the menu legibly in all operating situations. Reflections must not interfere.
The new Kyocera 12.1” TFT-LCD (part number: TCG121WXLPAPNN-AN*65) has a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, with outline dimensions of 277.7 mm x 182.5 mm x 9.8 mm, and an active display area of 261.1 mm x 163.2 mm. It provides brightness of 1000 cd/m2 with a contrast ratio of 750:1 and viewing angle of 170 degrees. Thanks to Kyocera's Advanced Wide View technology, the module can be rotated either horizontally or vertically. The wide viewing angle and high contrast are retained.
It also features a LVDS interface, an operating temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C and a storage temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C. In addition, the new Kyocera display module fits well into compact product designs: no additional components are required for backlighting. The use of effective LEDs also ensures that the heat loss is greatly reduced, so that installation in a closed device is trouble-free. "Loss of heat due to bright backlight LEDs leads to service life problems in closed devices. Kyocera increased the reliability by using more effective components," explains Eberhard Schill, Manager Marketing and Distribution at Kyocera Display Europe GmbH.
The highly effective Kyocera constant current LED driver with a dimming rate of 1 percent to 100 percent by pulse width modulation (PWM) is also integrated. In addition to the new Kyocera TCG121WXLPAPNN-AN*65 module, the compatible TCG121WXLPAPNN-AN20 with 500 cd/m² is also available for series gradation.
With nearly 40 years of experience in innovative LCD technologies, Kyocera is a preferred supplier for industrial, automotive and medical displays. The Japanese company is actively engaged in the development of environmentally friendly products and is working to reduce the use of environmentally harmful materials in industry. Naturally, the products comply with the EU directive on the use of hazardous materials RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for technical information:
Dr. Matthias Neundorf
- NUOVI MULTIFUNZIONE A3 COLORI
- KYOCERA Document Solutions è il marchio più affidabile per i sistemi multifunzione a colori
- KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications
- KYOCERA alla fiera AMB 2018: un’anteprima mondiale e molte novità
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Full-Spectrum LED Aquarium Lighting
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tags for tool tracking in Aerospace industry
- L'impegno ecologico KYOCERA porta alla designazione Green del 99% dei prodotti
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- I nuovi utensili da taglio ad uso industriale KYOCERA, realizzati con materiali di rivestimento innovativi, massimizzano le prestazioni nel taglio dell’acciaio
- TASKalfa 351ci
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- La gamma monocromatica KYOCERA si arricchisce, per garantire produttività, versatilità e costi concorrenziali agli uffici “smart”
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Italia aderisce al Progetto Impatto Zero® di LifeGate