KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
Features Advanced Wide Viewing Technology for optimal optical performance
22 marzo 2017
Kyoto / Neuss – The Japanese technology group Kyocera, a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic devices, today introduced a new 6.2” LCD with Advance Wide View Technology that is designed for industrial devices. The new LCD with a 16:6 format and extraordinary width allows the display of longer parameter curves while maintaining a slim design and flat form. Furthermore, it is perfectly designed to fit in a 19” rack system, which is commonly used for audio and server equipment.
Powered with Kyocera’s Advanced Wide View II Technology, the new LCD can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and still provide a wide viewing angle and high contrast ratio. The new 6.2” TFT-LCD (part number: TCG062HVLQAVNN-GN20) features 640 x 240 resolution, with outline dimensions of 173mm x 70mm x 6.7mm, and an active display area of 147.84mm x 55.44mm. It provides brightness of 500cd/m2 with a contrast ratio of 500:1 and a viewing angle of 160 degrees vertically and horizontally. It also features a LVDS interface, an operating temperature range of -20 to +70⁰C and a storage temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C.
The built-in LED driver circuit incorporates a pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control for a broad LED backlight dimming range of 0.1% to 100%. The integrated LED driver circuit helps simplify the design process due to lower external component requirements. Kyocera’s built-in LED driver ensures a more cost-effective solution.
“This extraordinary format fits perfectly in modern industrial designs and even in rack mounted devices,” said Eberhard Schill, Manager Marketing & Distribution at Kyocera Display Europe GmbH. “High quality and robustness ensure resilience of the LCD for everyday use in rough industrial environments.”
Kyocera brings almost 40 years of experience in LCD technology innovation, helping to make the company a preferred supplier of displays for industrial applications as well as automotive and medical equipment.
The Kyocera Group is actively engaged in the development of environmentally friendly products and continually strives to reduce the use of environmentally degrading materials and processes in its manufacturing. The company complies with the EU's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- La gamma monocromatica KYOCERA si arricchisce, per garantire produttività, versatilità e costi concorrenziali agli uffici “smart”
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Italia aderisce al Progetto Impatto Zero® di LifeGate
- Sette sistemi KYOCERA conquistano i BLI Winter Pick Award 2018 grazie ad affidabilità e prestazioni eccezionali
- KYOCERA Document Solutions presenta quattro nuovi sistemi multifunzione e tre stampanti a colori A4 ECOSYS innovativi, versatili ed economici
- Takuya Marubayashi nominato nuovo Presidente di KYOCERA Document Solutions EMEA
- Una vetrina di eccellenza per KYOCERA Document Solutions che conquista quattro nuovi iF Design Award
- KYOCERA Document Solutions presenta SecureAudit per l’identificazione delle vulnerabilità dei sistemi multifunzione
- KYOCERA Document Solutions insignita del Good Design Award 2017 per i nuovi sistemi multifunzione
- Tredici sistemi TASKalfa ed ECOSYS KYOCERA ricevono il riconoscimento “Highly Recommended” di Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Document Solutions è un Major Player per il report IDC MarketScape “Worldwide Security Solutions and Services 2017”
- KYOCERA Document Solutions annuncia la nuova gamma di sistemi SMART di ultima generazione
- KYOCERA Document Solutions celebra i 25 anni di ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- ECOSYS P8060cdn